Voices of the Region Subscription
The Voices of the Region speaker series presents some of the region’s most celebrated and influential professionals in our own backyard. Join us as we learn from the best voices in the region and inspire a greater St. Louis.
Each lecturer is a distinguished personality and thought leader on the subject matter. Each will share their unique experience and perspective on a variety of topics, from succession planning, living with technology, and business-to-business best practices.
Being present to hear our speakers share anecdotal, “behind the headlines” stories about their unique experiences and answer your questions is priceless.
- June 27, 2019: How to Build a Company Where People Love to Work
- July 18, 2019: Fostering Productivity and Success
- August 6, 2019: Make Your Brand Magnetic: How to Get Noticed, Booked and Paid What You’re Worth
- September 2019: From 4 To 160 Locations – How Business Planning Got Us There
- October 25, 2019: Be Paranoid – Sustaining Your Business During Constant Change (If It Ain’t Broke, Fix It)
- November 22, 2019: In Their Footsteps: Succession Planning
- December 4, 2019: Living With Technology – Ignite Your Next Level And Tech Trends
- January 17, 2020: CEO – Best Practices & Pitfalls to Avoid