Perfect Pitch is a coaching platform through which business owners will perfect their ability to formally introduce their companies, products and services. Additionally at least one participating company will be invited to pitch their business at the St. Louis Business Diversity Connect on September 25, 2018.
All Applicants must have at least three years of business operations with revenues to qualify. If selected for the program, applicants will be required to register with the supplier diversity programs represented at the event on September 25. This will include three years of financial statements and documentation of your W/MBE certification.
For Perfect Pitch participants, the program will:
- Emphasize the importance of building long-term relationships between sellers and buyers
- Provide business development fundamentals for increasing sale size and sophistication
- Offer training and support to increase the ability to successfully pitch to potential procurement partners
Participants will receive 4 pitch training sessions that include:
- An initial intake to explain the process, set expectations and define pitch deck and presentation criteria
- Public speaking coaching
- Review and feedback of initial pitch deck
- Pitch practice sessions with feedback
- Business development fundamentals